Access ideas for mini-lessons, bell-ringers, and interactive activities to practice skills, demonstrate understanding, and prompt discussions.
Provide opportunities to reflect and respond as authors discuss their craft.
Encourage exploration in your libraries and classrooms with these teaching tools.
- Provide a welcoming and inclusive virtual learning environment with these templates that are ready to copy, edit, and use. Easily paste your favorite books and resources directly into these rooms and bulletin boards. Directions for customization are on the footer of each slide.
- The Crayon Man: The True Story of the Invention of Crayola Crayons by Natascha Biebow and Steven Salerno
- I Want My Hat Back! by Jon Klassen
- The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith
- Alma and How She Got Her Name by Juana Martinez-Neal
- A Different Pond by Bao Phi and Thi Bui
- Explore this list for more ideas...