Request a Custom Reading List
Upon special request, TeachingBooks.net will be happy to create a Custom Reading List on your behalf.
This may be especially useful for license-wide booklists with many titles.
To make a request, please follow these steps:
- Download a spreadsheet to fill out
- Complete the spreadsheet with information about
- your list (i.e., the name, the link, etc.)
- each book on your list (i.e., the title, the author, the ISBN, etc.)
- Email the completed spreadsheet to Kristin Davenport
Once the list is created, you will receive an email with:
- the link to your list of books and their resources
- instructions on how to distribute your new Custom Reading List
Kristin Davenport, Instructional Resources Curation Librarian
Do you teach author studies?
Are you inviting authors to attend an event?
If so, email Kristin to request a list of resources about the authors.