Share & Promote Overview
TeachingBooks.net licenses provide access for everyone in your community, including all teachers, librarians, staff, students, and families.
Explore ways you can share and promote TeachingBooks.net throughout your community.
Click any section header below or use the left navigation to learn more about each topic listed below.
Forward this email to colleagues to inform them about TeachingBooks.net.
- Sent directly to you and ready to forward as-is
- Includes your password and
step-by-step access directions
- Contains a description of TeachingBooks.net and a link to create an Educator Area profile
- Customized bookmarks with your remote access directions
- Translated flyers in 23 languages to inform non-English speaking families about access
- Customized promotional flyer
- Descriptions of TeachingBooks.net and its resources
- Suggestions for how to use TeachingBooks.net in many curricular areas
- Professional Development materials
- Link to embed on your website
- Logo for use on your website
- HTML code with link and logo
- Live, online demonstrations with a TeachingBooks.net staff member
- For Professional Development and staff meetings
- Can be recorded and shared for perpetual use
- Search box to embed on your website
HTML code for the search box
- Overviews on how TeachingBooks.net can be used to support specific reading and library activities
- Learn how to search, share, and generally use TeachingBooks.net
From the bottom of any TeachingBooks.net page, use the ever-present gold Share Bar to …
- Email a collection of ready-to-use resources about a specific book to a colleague
- Bookmark resources that you want to remember
- Post TeachingBooks resources on some of your favorite social networking sites
The TeachingBooks.net Sharing Tools
Use these tools to instantly share book and author resources: