Where Do You Think You're Going, Christopher Columbus?
by Jean Fritz and Margot Tomes
Interesting visual information and written material recount the voyages by which... read more
Interesting visual information and written material recount the voyages by which Columbus determined he would get to India before anyone else. Careful notes accompany the text.
© Cooperative Children's Book Center, Univ. of Wisconsin - Madison, 1980
Year Published 1980
Word Count 9,776
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 890L
- ATOS Reading Level: 5.8
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Subject Headings
- Columbus, Christopher--Juvenile literature
- Discovery and exploration
- Explorers--America--Biography--Juvenile literature
- America--Discovery and exploration--Spanish--Juvenile literature
- Columbus, Christopher
- America--Discovery and exploration--Spanish
- Juvenile Fiction | Biographical | General
- Explorers--Spain--Biography--Juvenile literature
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their Twitter handles.