Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase for Lincoln's Killer
Year Published 2006
Word Count 128,588
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 1060L
- ATOS Reading Level: 8.3
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Subject Headings
- Booth, John Wilkes, 1838-1865
- History - U.S.
- Assassination--Investigation--United States--Case studies
- Fugitives from justice
- Criminal investigation
- Fugitives from justice--United States--Case studies
- Criminal investigation--United States--Case studies
- Lincoln, Abraham
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865--Assassination
- Booth, John Wilkes
- United States
- History | United States | Civil War Period (1850-1877)
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their Twitter handles.
We're sorry, TeachingBooks currently has no multimedia resources for Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase for Lincoln's Killer.To request that the TeachingBooks staff gather materials about this book or James L. Swanson, please submit the title and author on our contact form, using the "Titles we should include" radio button.