Scaly Spotted Feathered Frilled: How Do We Know What Dinosaurs Really Looked Like?
Year Published 2013
Word Count 6,429
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 1130L
- ATOS Reading Level: 8.6
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Quiz 161746, 1 AR Points
- Subject Headings
- Paleontology--Juvenile literature
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | Prehistoric
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Animals | Dinosaurs & Prehistoric Creatures
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Science & Nature | Discoveries
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Reference | General
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Science & Nature | Fossils
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Art | Painting
- Children's Books/Ages 9-12 Nonfiction
- Paleoart--Juvenile literature
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Technology | How Things Work/Are Made
- Dinosaurs--Juvenile literature
Created by TeachingBooks
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.