Lulu and the Hamster in the Night
by Hilary McKay and Priscilla Lamont • Book 6 of the Lulu Series
Year Published 2015
Word Count 9,135
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: Currently Not Available
- ATOS Reading Level: 4.2
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Quiz 173465, 1 AR Points
- OverDrive Digital Book Details Explore on Marketplace
- Curricular Area
- English Language Arts
- Subject Headings
- Pet adoption
- Juvenile Fiction | Family | Multigenerational
- Juvenile Fiction | Animals | Mice, Hamsters, Guinea Pigs, etc.
- Pet adoption--Fiction
- Juvenile Fiction | Social Themes | Friendship
- Juvenile Fiction | Animals | Pets
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.