Where Are the Great Pyramids?
by Dorothy Hoobler, Thomas Hoobler, and Jerry Hoare • Part of the Where Is? Series
Year Published 2015
Word Count 7,859
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 820L
- ATOS Reading Level: 5.8
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Quiz 176626, 1 AR Points
- OverDrive Digital Book Details Explore on Marketplace
- Subject Headings
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | Ancient
- To 332 B.C
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | Africa
- Juvenile Nonfiction | People & Places | Africa
- Children's Books/Ages 9-12 Nonfiction
- Egypt--Antiquities--Juvenile literature
- Egypt--Civilization--To 332 B.C.--Juvenile literature
- Pyramids--Egypt--Juvenile literature
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.