Lillian Wald: America's Great Social and Healthcare Reformer
by Paul Kaplan
She was the forgotten greatest social reformer of her time.
... read more
Year Published 2018
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: Currently Not Available
- ATOS Reading Level: Currently Not Available
- Subject Headings
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Biography & Autobiography | Women
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Readers | Intermediate
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | United States - 20th Century
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Biography & Autobiography | Social Activists
- Public health nurses--New York (State)--New York--Juvenile literature
- Wald, Lillian D., 1867-1940--Juvenile literature
- New York
- Social reformers--New York (State)--New York--Juvenile literature
- New York (State)
- Children's Books/All Ages
- Public health nurses
- Social reformers
- Henry Street Settlement (New York, N.Y.)
- Wald, Lillian D.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their Twitter handles.