How Do You Care for a Very Sick Bear?
by Vanessa Bayer and Rosie Butcher
From debut children's author Vanessa Bayer and illustrator Rosie Butcher, How... read more
Year Published 2019
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: Currently Not Available
- ATOS Reading Level: Currently Not Available
- Subject Headings
- Juvenile Fiction | Social Themes | Friendship
- Juvenile Fiction | Health & Daily Living | Diseases, Illnesses & Injuries
- Children's Books/Ages 4-8 Fiction
- Juvenile Fiction | Animals | Bears
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their Twitter handles.