Frog and Toad All Year
by Arnold Lobel • Part of the Frog and Toad Series
Friends all year.
In winter, spring, summer, and fall, Frog and Toad are... read more
Year Published 1976
Word Count 1,727
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 480L
- ATOS Reading Level: 2.6
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Quiz 5512, 0.5 AR Points
- OverDrive Digital Book Details Explore on Marketplace
- Subject Headings
- Juvenile Fiction | Readers | Beginner
- Juvenile Fiction | Social Themes | Friendship
- Toad (Fictitious character: Lobel)
- Frog (Fictitious character: Lobel)
- Children's Books/Ages 4-8 Fiction
- Juvenile Fiction | Animals | Frogs & Toads
Created by TeachingBooks
Created by HarperCollins
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.