How Do Apples Grow?
by Betsy Maestro and Giulio Maestro
Have you ever eaten part of a flower? You have if you have eaten... read more
Year Published 1992
Word Count 951
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 550L
- ATOS Reading Level: 3.5
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Quiz 13816, 0.5 AR Points
- Subject Headings
- Children's Books/Ages 4-8 Nonfiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Science & Nature | Trees & Forests
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Science & Nature | General (See Also Headings Under Animals or Technology)
- Apples--Development--Juvenile literature
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Science & Nature | Flowers & Plants
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.