The Last Fish Tale: The Fate of the Atlantic and Survival in Gloucester, America's Oldest Fishing Port and Most Original Town
The bestselling author of Cod, Salt, and The Big Oyster has enthralled... read more
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: Currently Not Available
- ATOS Reading Level: Currently Not Available
- Subject Headings
- History - U.S.
- Fishing ports--Massachusetts--Gloucester--History--Anecdotes
- Technology & Engineering | Fisheries & Aquaculture
- Gloucester (Mass.)--History--Anecdotes
- History | United States | State & Local - New England (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT)
Created by TeachingBooks
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their Twitter handles.