The Last Fish Tale: The Fate of the Atlantic and Survival in Gloucester, America's Oldest Fishing Port and Most Original Town
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: Currently Not Available
- ATOS Reading Level: Currently Not Available
- Subject Headings
- History - U.S.
- Fishing ports--Massachusetts--Gloucester--History--Anecdotes
- Technology & Engineering | Fisheries & Aquaculture
- Gloucester (Mass.)--History--Anecdotes
- History | United States | State & Local - New England (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT)
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their Twitter handles.