Let's Talk about Race
by Julius Lester and Karen Barbour
I am a story.
So are you.
So is everyone.
Julius Lester says, "I... read more
Year Published 2009
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: Currently Not Available
- ATOS Reading Level: Currently Not Available
- Curricular Area
- Social Studies
- Subject Headings
- Race awareness--United States--Juvenile literature
- Children's Books/Ages 4-8 Nonfiction
- Racism--United States--Juvenile literature
- Race awareness
- Lester, Julius
- Prejudices--United States--Juvenile literature
- Lester, Julius--Juvenile literature
- United States
- United States--Race relations--Juvenile literature
- Juvenile Nonfiction | People & Places | General
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Social Topics | Prejudice & Racism
- Race relations
Created by TeachingBooks
Created by Scenic Regional Library
Created by Social Justice Literature for the Elementary Classroom
Created by Teaching Children Philosophy
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their Twitter handles.