Tastes Like Music: 17 Quirks of the Brain and Body
by Maria Birmingham and Monika Melnychuk
Year Published 2014
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 1010L
- ATOS Reading Level: Currently Not Available
- Subject Headings
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Health & Daily Living | Diseases, Illnesses & Injuries
- Cognition disorders--Juvenile literature
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Science & Nature | Anatomy & Physiology
- Brain--Diseases--Juvenile literature
- Neurology--Juvenile literature
- Cognition disorders
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.