for Don't Sit on the Baby! by Halley Bondy
Babysitting is one of the most popular part-time jobs for teens, but caring for kids is no easy feat. Offering a ton of useful tips, this funny, modern no-nonsense guide covers all the basics any babysitting hopeful needs to know, and much more.Includes:
- What to expect from kids age 0 to 10
- Tips for finding (and keeping) the perfect babysitting gig
- Advice on how to deal with everything from emergencies to dirty diapers
- Strategies for communicating with parents
- Real-life stories from teens about their experiences on the job
Publisher description retrieved from Google Books.