for Martin Luther King Jr. by Wil Mara
From the Publisher
Simple, engaging text and vivid photographs introduce young learners to the most important and influential men and women in history. From presidents, to civil rights leaders, to visionary artists, young readers will learn about how these individuals worked to attain their goals and accomplished what few others have.
- A "You Can..." feature at the end of each book that tells the reader how he or she can emulate the subject. For example, You Can Be an Artist, You Can Be a Leader, You Can Help Others, etc.
- Fast facts - offering fun, sometimes little known facts about the subject
- A map with key indicating where the subject was born and other significant nearby areas
- A timeline that recaps important moments in the subject's life
- A poem about the subject
- Table of Contents and Chapters
- Glossary with pictures
- Additional content for further learning on this subject available at www.factsfornow.scholastic.com
Publisher description retrieved from Google Books.