for Computer Graphics by Kevin Cunningham
From the Publisher
Readers will get a close look at how people in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) careers are helping to build our future. Discover how people use STEM skills to solve problems and innovate throughout history.
- Diagrams, graphs, and charts help to clarify complex subjects
- Unique visual designs draw readers in and encourage them to invest
- Interviews with real-life workers give readers an up-close look at their jobs
- Helpful statistics assist readers in planning their future careers
- Additional content for further learning on this subject available at www.factsfornow.scholastic.com
Publisher description retrieved from Google Books.