Differentiate content, process, and product outcomes.
- Embark on a visual literary adventure that compares three sojourns using resources for Around the World: Three Remarkable Journeys by Matt Phelan.
Prompt high level thinking by varying the complexity and format of discussion prompts by using diverse resources.
Differentiate instruction or assessment to accommodate learning styles with varied digital resources.
- Explore resources for Wonder by R. J. Palacio such as author interviews in multiple formats to support diverse learning styles.
Examine text complexity tools to guide book and genre selection.
- Use the Text Complexity Toolkit to evaluate text for differentiation.
- Complete your own Text Complexity Analysis for The Book Thief.
1. Referenced from the National Association for Gifted Children. Gifted Education Practices. (n.d.). Retrieved February 22, 2017, from https://www.nagc.org/resources-publications/gifted-education-practices.