Participate (Web 2.0) Overview
Join a collaborative community of colleagues learning together about using the multimedia
resources on TeachingBooks.net.
The TeachingBooks.net Blog
- Strategies for using featured resources, insights from the authors we talk to, and helpful hints from the staff at TeachingBooks.net
Read the blog.
Subscribe by RSS to receive all posts.
Subscribe by Email to only receive posts that match your specific grade levels and curricular ares of interest.
Live Webinar Trainings
- Live, online demonstrations with a TeachingBooks.net staff member
- Available for Professional Development and staff meetings. Attendees can be in one location or many.
- Completely free—included with your license
Learn more about live TeachingBooks.net webinar trainings.
Schedule a free webinar.
- Follow us on Twitter to read one-sentence updates posted by the staff members at TeachingBooks.net.
- Updates include: daily resources, authors we're interviewing, schools we're training, reading lists we're making, etc.—activities that we are excited to share because they fulfill our mission to engage readers with meaningful online materials.
Follow TeachingBooks.net on Twitter.
Facebook Fan Page
- Show your support for TeachingBooks.net.
- Get news about new TeachingBooks.net resources and upcoming events.
Become a fan.
- Follow us on Pinterest to see our pins related to education, multimedia resources, literacy, authors, books, and libraries.
Follow TeachingBooks.net on Pinterest.