Tips for a Successful Webinar
To best meet the learning expectations for a scheduled webinar, here are some noteworthy tips.
Work with the TeachingBooks Team to identify:
- Desired outcomes
- Learning objectives
- Audience: grade level, content area, level of experience
- Duration: 15 minutes to 2 hours
Develop an agenda that addresses the needs of the audience.
Discuss technology and equipment needs before the session. Schedule a technology test if needed.
During the Webinar: Adjust & Ask Questions
Ask questions and communicate during the session.
- Distribute handouts as appropriate.
- Use the webinar chat box or call us immediately at 800-596-0710 if technical issues or questions emerge.
Post Webinar: Document & Reflect
Continue to communicate with the Implementation & Educational Support Team.
- Contact any member of the team with follow up questions or to explore new content and schedule future webinars.
Talk to us:
TeachingBooks Implementation & Educational Support Team
Kym Davick, Alyssa Yokota-Lewis, Crystal Ballard, Deborah B. Ford-Salyer, Mary Ellen Graf