Tips for a Successful Webinar
Here are some ideas to help you meet the learning expectations for your scheduled webinar.
Work with the TeachingBooks Team to identify:
- Desired outcomes
- Learning objectives and targeted goals
- Audience: grade levels, content areas, familiarity with website
- Duration: 20 minutes to 2 hours
Develop an agenda that addresses the needs of the audience.
Review points of access and integrations for staff, students, and families.
Confirm webinar platform, technology, and equipment needs before the session. Schedule a technology test if needed.
During the Webinar: Adjust & Ask Questions
Ask questions and communicate during the session.
- Establish communication expectations for the session (cameras on, raise hand, chat questions).
- Use the webinar chat box or call us immediately at 800-596-0710 if technical issues or questions emerge.
Post Webinar: Document & Reflect
We would love to hear from you.
- Contact any member of the team with follow-up questions or to explore new content and schedule future webinars.
Contact us for more information about training opportunities.