TeachingBooks Webinar Training Menu Options
This menu of training options is available to you, anytime — already paid as part of your license. Mix, match, and customize topics that will excite, inspire, and support your team. Contact us to schedule.
Explore videos and recordings with authors, lessons, book trailers, vocabulary lists, and more. Discover resources that will expand the experience readers have with books. Deepen connections to books while discovering online materials to engage readers, support families, and empower colleagues.
- Reveal insights with book and author resources
- Expand accessibility for all audiences
- Discover new titles that enrich reading
- Share resources in person or on virtual platforms
Use TeachingBooks to review, analyze, and discover areas of growth for your collection. Access resources directly from authors for new insights and ideas to add to your library. Leave this session with collection analysis reports, ready-to-use lists, and searching tips.
- Explore and create customized lists
- Analyze collections for cultural diversity, genre, and other classifications
- Discover areas for growth in your collections
Use the Text Complexity Toolkit to help match books to readers. Explore titles on TeachingBooks that have lessons designed to scaffold instruction, guide reflection, and build connections to text in your differentiated classroom. Flexible enough to use for whole-class reads, read alouds, book groups, or independent reading.
- Locate qualitative and quantitative data for individual texts
- Analyze lists to extend differentiation
- Provide inclusive experiences for class reads with Multi-Leveled Lessons
- Champion independent choice
Discover resources to support the integration of award-winning diverse texts and authors into your classroom/library curriculum. Leave this session with resources that reflect global perspectives to include within literacy work.
- Integrate award-winning diverse books into all content areas
- Bring culture and race to the forefront of literary conversations
- Explore primary source materials from authors sharing personal insights
Deepen connections to books while discovering online materials to engage readers, support families, and empower colleagues.
- Discover book & author resources
- Explore Instructional Uses
- Develop Custom Reading Lists & Lessons
- Share resources to enhance collaboration
Empower readers to lead the way during book groups and literature circles! Locate resources and tools that readers can use independently. Active participation is the focus as we reach to meet all readers. A wide array of book guides, lessons, and digital resources easily allows librarians and teachers to meet the needs of all participants.
- Select just-right titles
- Energize discussions with insights from authors
- Explore different ways to encourage discussion
Strengthen collaborative support of English Language Learners and their families using the resources and tools on TeachingBooks.
- Support literacy learning with our new Standards Connections pages
- Discover World Language resources that enrich instruction and build fluency skills
- Scaffold learning for ELL/ESL readers with resources in a variety of languages and formats
- Optimize access with the use of Google Translate