TeachingBooks Webinar Training Menu Options
This menu of training options is available to you, anytime — already paid as part of your license. Mix, match, and customize topics that will excite, inspire, and support your team. Contact us to schedule.
All the same great resources! A new look! Explore videos filmed in authors' studios, lessons, book trailers, and vocabulary lists. Discover resources that will expand the experience readers have with books. Deepen connections to books while discovering online materials to engage readers, support families, and empower colleagues.
- Reveal insights with book and author resources
- Expand accessibility for all audiences
- Discover new titles that enrich reading
- Set up for success
Effectively organize and share as you personalize your TeachingBooks experience. Use the tools and features provided with your license to create collections and lessons connected to standards. Spread the word easily to families, colleagues, and readers in your community.
- Collaborate effortlessly using sharing tools
- Customize booklists & lessons to personalize instruction
- Connect to standards and support literacy goals
- Communicate access with your community
Integrate with learning systems. Support collaboration with colleagues and administrators. Equip your staff with tools and strategies to facilitate use and training. Create a staff development plan using TeachingBooks resources to support literacy outcomes.
- Connect with your learning management systems, library catalogs, and website
- Position TeachingBooks for easy access
- Discover supports for training your staff
- Introduce TeachingBooks to your community
Attendees will leave this session with ready-to-use lists and searching skills. Find and fill gaps in your library collection.
- Discover curated lists
- Search by keyword/subject area
- Create customized lists
- Use TeachingBooks to support collection development
Use the text complexity toolkit to help match books to readers. Analyze titles and lists to support your instructional goals.
- Locate qualitative and quantitative data for individual texts
- Analyze lists to extend differentiation
- Collaborate using sharing tools
- Assess texts using a complexity rubric
Discover resources to support the integration of award-winning diverse texts and authors into your classroom/library curriculum. Leave this session with resources that reflect global perspectives to include within literacy work.
- Integrate award-winning diverse books into all content areas
- Bring culture and race to the forefront of literary conversations
- Explore primary source materials from authors sharing personal insights
Empower readers to lead the way during book groups and literature circles! Locate resources and tools to empower readers. Active participation is the focus as we reach to meet all readers. A wide array of book guides, lessons, and digital resources easily allows librarians and teachers tools to meet the needs of all participants.
- Select just right titles
- Examine qualitative and quantitative data for individual texts
- Create customized lessons to support learning
Strengthen collaborative support of English Language Learners and their families using the resources and tools on TeachingBooks.
- Support literacy learning with our new Standards Connections pages
- Discover World Language resources that enrich instruction and build fluency skills
- Scaffold learning for ELL/ESL readers with resources in a variety of languages and formats
- Optimize access with the use of Google Translate