Mr. Lincoln's Camera Man: Mathew B. Brady
by Roy Meredith
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: Currently Not Available
- ATOS Reading Level: Currently Not Available
- Subject Headings
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Pictorial works
- War photography
- Brady, Mathew B.
- Portrait photography
- Photography | History
- Photography, Artistic
- Civil War, 1861-1865
- United States
- History | United States | Civil War Period (1850-1877)
- Brady, Mathew B., approximately 1823-1896
- Lists With This Book
- Lincoln, Slavery, the Civil War
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their Twitter handles.
We're sorry, TeachingBooks currently has no multimedia resources for Mr. Lincoln's Camera Man: Mathew B. Brady.To request that the TeachingBooks staff gather materials about this book or Roy Meredith, please submit the title and author on our contact form, using the "Titles we should include" radio button.