Can We Save the Tiger?
by Martin Jenkins and Vicky White
Year Published 2011
Word Count 3,065
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 970L
- ATOS Reading Level: 5.9
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Quiz 142164, 0.5 AR Points
- OverDrive Digital Book Details Explore on Marketplace
- Subject Headings
- Wildlife conservation--Juvenile literature
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Animals | Endangered
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Animals | Lions, Tigers, Leopards, etc.
- Extinction (Biology)
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Science & Nature | Environmental Conservation & Protection
- Extinction (Biology)--Juvenile literature
- Tiger--Conservation--Juvenile literature
- Wildlife conservation
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.