The Case of the Baffled Bear
by Cynthia Rylant and G. Brian Karas • Book 7 of the High-Rise Private Eyes Series
Why is Bernard the Bear baffled?
Well, for one thing, he has lost his... read more
Year Published 2004
Word Count 1,111
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 490L
- ATOS Reading Level: 2.4
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Quiz 78986, 0.5 AR Points
- OverDrive Digital Book Details Explore on Marketplace
- Curricular Area
- English Language Arts
- Subject Headings
- Juvenile Fiction | Readers | Beginner
- Apartment houses--Fiction
- Mystery and detective stories
- Juvenile Fiction | Mysteries, Espionage, & Detective Stories
- Juvenile Fiction | Animals | General
- Children's Books/Ages 4-8 Fiction
Created by TeachingBooks
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.