How Do Dinosaurs Say I'm Mad?
by Jane Yolen and Mark Teague • Part of the How Do Dinosaurs Series
Year Published 2013
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 450L
- ATOS Reading Level: Currently Not Available
- Curricular Area
- English Language Arts
- Subject Headings
- Juvenile Fiction | Humorous Stories
- Temper tantrums--Juvenile fiction
- Anger--Juvenile fiction
- Stories in rhyme
- Dinosaurs--Juvenile fiction
- Temper tantrums
- Juvenile Fiction | Animals | Dinosaurs & Prehistoric Creatures
- Juvenile Fiction | Family | General (see also headings under Social Themes)
- Children's Books/Ages 4-8 Fiction
- Lists With This Book
- Social-Emotional Learning
Created by TeachingBooks
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.