Can We Ring the Liberty Bell?
by Martha E.H. Rustad and Kyle Poling
Do you know when the Liberty Bell was rung for the last time? Or why it has a huge... read more
Year Published 2015
Word Count 1,014
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 570L
- ATOS Reading Level: 3.2
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Subject Headings
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | United States - Colonial & Revolutionary Periods
- Children's Books/Ages 4-8 Nonfiction
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Juvenile literature
- Buildings, structures, etc
- Liberty Bell
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | Symbols, Monuments, National Parks, etc.
- Liberty Bell--Juvenile literature
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their Twitter handles.