What Is Inside the Lincoln Memorial?
by Martha E.H. Rustad and Kyle Poling
Look at that giant statue! What did this person do to earn his own monument in Washington,... read more
Year Published 2015
Word Count 841
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 550L
- ATOS Reading Level: 3.4
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Subject Headings
- Washington (D.C.)
- Children's Books/Ages 4-8 Nonfiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | United States - General
- Buildings, structures, etc
- Lincoln Memorial (Washington, D.C.)
- Lincoln Memorial (Washington, D.C.)--Juvenile literature
- Washington (D.C.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Juvenile literature
- Lincoln, Abraham
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | Symbols, Monuments, National Parks, etc.
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865--Monuments--Washington (D.C.)--Juvenile literature
- Lists With This Book
- Kindergarten Social Studies 2020-2021
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their Twitter handles.