Why Is the Statue of Liberty Green?
by Martha E.H. Rustad and Holli Conger
Year Published 2015
Word Count 807
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 590L
- ATOS Reading Level: 3.3
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Subject Headings
- Children's Books/Ages 4-8 Nonfiction
- Buildings, structures, etc
- Statue of Liberty (New York, N.Y.)
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | United States - 19th Century
- Statue of Liberty (New York, N.Y.)--Juvenile literature
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | Symbols, Monuments, National Parks, etc.
- New York (N.Y.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Juvenile literature
- New York (N.Y.)
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their Twitter handles.