Why Is the Statue of Liberty Green?
by Martha E.H. Rustad and Holli Conger
Do you know that the Statue of Liberty hasn't always looked green? Or that the first... read more
Year Published 2015
Word Count 807
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 590L
- ATOS Reading Level: 3.3
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Subject Headings
- Children's Books/Ages 4-8 Nonfiction
- Buildings, structures, etc
- Statue of Liberty (New York, N.Y.)
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | United States - 19th Century
- Statue of Liberty (New York, N.Y.)--Juvenile literature
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | Symbols, Monuments, National Parks, etc.
- New York (N.Y.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Juvenile literature
- New York (N.Y.)
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their Twitter handles.