Lost and Found Cat: The True Story of Kunkush's Incredible Journey
by Doug Kuntz, Amy Shrodes, and Sue Cornelison
Year Published 2017
Word Count 1,376
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 810L
- ATOS Reading Level: 4.6
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Quiz 192639, 0.5 AR Points
- OverDrive Digital Book Details Explore on Marketplace
- Subject Headings
- Children's Books/Ages 4-8 Nonfiction
- Cats--Greece--Juvenile literature.
- Pet loss
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Animals | Cats
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Social Topics | Emigration & Immigration
- Iraq--Emigration and immigration--Juvenile literature
- Emigration and immigration
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Family | General (see also headings under Social Topics)
- Pet loss--Greece--Juvenile literature.
- Refugees--Iraq--Juvenile literature.
- Cats--Iraq--Juvenile literature.
Created by SEL Dallas
Created by Ladera Ranch Social Justice Committee
Created by Brightly Storytime
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.