The Story of Buildings: From the Pyramids to the Sydney Opera House and Beyond
by Patrick Dillon and Stephen Biesty
Year Published 2014
Word Count 24,702
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 1060L
- ATOS Reading Level: 7.4
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Quiz 165443, 4 AR Points
- Subject Headings
- Architecture--History--Juvenile literature
- Engineering--Juvenile literature
- Building--Juvenile literature
- Children's Books/Ages 9-12 Nonfiction
- Structural engineering
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Architecture
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | Symbols, Monuments, National Parks, etc.
Reference Selection, 2015
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.