The Red Bandanna: A Life. A Choice. A Legacy.
by Tom Rinaldi • Related Edition: Young Readers
What would you do in the last hour of... read more
Year Published 2016
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 1000L
- ATOS Reading Level: Currently Not Available
- OverDrive Digital Book Details Explore on Marketplace
- Subject Headings
- Self-Help | Motivational & Inspirational
- Rescue work--Biography
- Heroes--New York (State)--New York--Biography
- SOCIAL SCIEN
- BODY, MIND & SPIRIT / Inspiration & Personal Growth
- Victims of terrorism--New York (State)--New York--Biography
- Volunteer fire fighters
- Crowther, Welles
- World Trade Center (New York, N.Y. : 1970-2001)
- Biography & Autobiography | General
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001--Biography
- BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / General
- Biography / Autobiography
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.